The best ways to contact us
For short questions
- For short clarification questions please use the LUDC_consultation Slack channel in the LUDC Bioinformatics workspace (anyone with an @med.lu.se email can join), or email specific members of the group.
- For a short one-on-one biostatistics consultation, join Marlena for the weekly Biostatistics drop-in on Wednesdays from 14:00-16:00, via Zoom: [https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/778993696]. Feel free to just call in, or email me before to book a time. If you would like to have a private session and someone has already called in before you, I will text you on Slack to let you know when the previous session has ended. During these sessions I can help you with choosing the best analysis to perform for your specific project and question, implementing that analysis in R, interpreting the results. If your question cannot be answered in 2 hours, we can meet the following week or discuss a long-term collaboration on your project.
For project collaboration and support
If you would like us to get involved in your project, please email us to schedule a dedicated meeting. We'd like to encourage you to contact us in the early planning phases of your project if possible. Any task that takes more than 4 hours would belong to this category.
Additional resources and contact information
- Slack: LUDC Bioinformatics workspace (anyone with an @med.lu.se email can join)
- GitHub: Bioinformatics guides and tutorials
- Biostatistics resources and drop-in schedule
For all other enquiries please contact Dmytro Kryvokhyzha, the Head of the LUDC Bioinformatics Unit, at dmytro [dot] kryvokhyzha [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se.