Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Apolipoprotein B-100 Antibody Interaction With Atherosclerotic Plaque Inflammation and Repair Processes.
- Low Levels of Apolipoprotein B-100 Autoantibodies Are Associated With Increased Risk of Coronary Events.
- Plasma variation and reproducibility of oxidized LDL-cholesterol and low-grade inflammation biomarkers among participants of the Malmö Diet and Cancer cohort
- Circulating Autoantibodies against the Apolipoprotein B-100 Peptides p45 and p210 in Relation to the Occurrence of Carotid Plaques in 64-Year-Old Women.
- IL-25 Inhibits Atherosclerosis Development in Apolipoprotein E Deficient Mice.
- Low Levels of IgM Antibodies against an Advanced Glycation Endproduct-Modified Apolipoprotein B100 Peptide Predict Cardiovascular Events in Nondiabetic Subjects.
- Low levels of IgG autoantibodies against the apolipoprotein B antigen p210 increases the risk of cardiovascular death after carotid endarterectomy.
- Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in patients with diabetes mellitus is associated with lower body weight and autonomic neuropathy.
- Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone in patients with posterior laryngitis.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog buserelin causes neuronal loss in rat gastrointestinal tract.
- Depletion of enteric gonadotropin-releasing hormone is found in a few patients suffering from severe gastrointestinal dysmotility.
- Increased Inflammation in Atherosclerotic Lesions of Diabetic Akita-LDLr(-/-) Mice Compared to Nondiabetic LDLr(-/-) Mice.
- TAP1-Deficiency Does Not Alter Atherosclerosis Development in Apoe(-/-) Mice.
20 October 2016