Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Abnormal epigenetic changes during differentiation of human skeletal muscle stem cells from obese subjects
- Impact of polyunsaturated and saturated fat overfeeding on the DNA-methylation pattern in human adipose tissue : A randomized controlled trial
- The effects of high glucose exposure on global gene expression and DNA methylation in human pancreatic islets
- Whole-genome Bisulfite Sequencing of Human Pancreatic Islets Reveals Novel Differentially Methylated Regions in Type 2 Diabetes Pathogenesis
- A Syntenic Cross Species Aneuploidy Genetic Screen Links RCAN1 Expression to β-Cell Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Type 2 Diabetes
- A genome-wide mQTL analysis in human adipose tissue identifies genetic variants associated with DNA methylation, gene expression and metabolic traits
- Adipose tissue transcriptomics and epigenomics in low birthweight men and controls: role of high-fat overfeeding.
- Blood-based biomarkers of age-associated epigenetic changes in human islets associate with insulin secretion and diabetes
- Genome-wide analysis of the DNA methylation landscape in human tissues
- Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation in subjects with type 1 diabetes identifies epigenetic modifications associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- Impact of age, BMI and HbA1c levels on the genome-wide DNA methylation and mRNA expression patterns in human adipose tissue and identification of epigenetic biomarkers in blood.
- Altered DNA methylation and differential expression of genes influencing metabolism and inflammation in adipose tissue from subjects with type 2 diabetes.
- Effects of palmitate on genome-wide mRNA expression and DNA methylation patterns in human pancreatic islets.
- Extensive changes in the transcriptional profile of human adipose tissue including genes involved in oxidative phosphorylation after a six months exercise intervention.
- Genome-Wide Associations between Genetic and Epigenetic Variation Influence mRNA Expression and Insulin Secretion in Human Pancreatic Islets.
- Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis of human pancreatic islets from type 2 diabetic and non-diabetic donors identifies candidate genes that influence insulin secretion.
- Sex differences in the genome-wide DNA methylation pattern and impact on gene expression, microRNA levels and insulin secretion in human pancreatic islets
12 October 2016