Oscar Braun, MD, PhD
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Concomitant use of warfarin and ticagrelor as an alternative to triple antithrombotic therapy after an acute coronary syndrome.
- Design and rationale of TROCADERO: A TRial Of Caffeine to Alleviate DyspnEa Related to ticagrelOr.
- Monocytes regulate systemic coagulation and inflammation in abdominal sepsis.
- Thrombin generation in abdominal sepsis is Rho-kinase-dependent.
- Treatment pattern of contemporary dual antiplatelet therapies after acute coronary syndrome: a Swedish nationwide population based cohort study.
- Assessment of P2Y(12) inhibition with the point-of-care device VerifyNow P2Y12 in patients treated with prasugrel or clopidogrel coadministered with aspirin
- Genetic variation of CYP2C19 affects both pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic responses to clopidogrel but not prasugrel in aspirin-treated patients with coronary artery disease
- Mild Hypothermia Increases Adenosine Diphosphate-Stimulated Platelet Aggregation After Clopidogrel Administration in Healthy Volunteers
- Platelets support pulmonary recruitment of neutrophils in abdominal sepsis
- Central Role of Rho Kinase in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Platelet Capture on Venous Endothelium.
- Gene expression profiling for the identification of G-protein coupled receptors in human platelets
- Greater reduction of platelet activation markers and platelet-monocyte aggregates by prasugrel compared to clopidogrel in stable coronary artery disease
- Patients with poor responsiveness to thienopyridine treatment or with diabetes have lower levels of circulating active metabolite, but their platelets respond normally to active metabolite added ex vivo.
- Prasugrel achieves greater and faster P2Y12receptor-mediated platelet inhibition than clopidogrel due to more efficient generation of its active metabolite in aspirin-treated patients with coronary artery disease
- Primary and secondary capture of platelets onto inflamed femoral artery endothelium is dependent on P-selectin and PSGL-1.
8 May 2017