IL-25 Inhibits Atherosclerosis Development in Apolipoprotein E Deficient Mice.
- Cardiovascular Research - Immunity and Atherosclerosis
- EXODIAB: Excellence in Diabetes Research in Sweden
- EpiHealth: Epidemiology for Health
Publishing year: 2015
Publication/Series: PLoS ONE
Document type: Journal article
Publisher: Public Library of Science
IL-25 has been implicated in the initiation of type 2 immunity and in the protection against autoimmune inflammatory diseases. Recent studies have identified the novel innate lymphoid type 2 cells (ILC2s) as an IL-25 target cell population. The purpose of this study was to evaluate if IL-25 has any influence on atherosclerosis development in mice.
- Cardiac and Cardiovascular Systems
- Cardiovascular Research - Immunity and Athersosclerosis
- ISSN: 1932-6203
E-mail: lena [dot] sundius [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se