Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Confluence does not affect the expression of miR-375 and its direct targets in rat and human insulin-secreting cell lines
- Elevated miR-130a/miR130b/miR-152 expression reduces intracellular ATP levels in the pancreatic beta cell
- Endogenous beta-cell CART regulates insulin secretion and transcription of beta-cell genes
- Identification of islet-enriched long non-coding RNAs contributing to β-cell failure in type 2 diabetes
- Lessons from basic pancreatic beta cell research in type-2 diabetes and vascular complications
- MiR-335 overexpression impairs insulin secretion through defective priming of insulin vesicles
- Neuron-enriched RNA-binding Proteins Regulate Pancreatic Beta Cell Function and Survival
- Whole-genome Bisulfite Sequencing of Human Pancreatic Islets Reveals Novel Differentially Methylated Regions in Type 2 Diabetes Pathogenesis
- CD46 Activation Regulates miR-150-Mediated Control of GLUT1 Expression and Cytokine Secretion in Human CD4+ T Cells.
- Dual Effect of Rosuvastatin on Glucose Homeostasis Through Improved Insulin Sensitivity and Reduced Insulin Secretion
- Transcriptional regulation of the miR-212/miR-132 cluster in insulin-secreting β-cells by cAMP-regulated transcriptional co-activator 1 and salt-inducible kinases.
- Argonaute2 Mediates Compensatory Expansion of the Pancreatic β Cell.
- CFTR and Anoctamin 1 (ANO1) contribute to cAMP amplified exocytosis and insulin secretion in human and murine pancreatic beta-cells.
- Functional implications of long non-coding RNAs in the pancreatic islets of Langerhans.
- Global genomic and transcriptomic analysis of human pancreatic islets reveals novel genes influencing glucose metabolism.
- MicroRNA-7a regulates pancreatic beta cell function
- Nova1 is a master regulator of alternative splicing in pancreatic beta cells.
- Regulation of Pancreatic Beta Cell Stimulus-Secretion Coupling by microRNAs.
- Role of non-coding RNAs in pancreatic beta-cell development and physiology.
- Sex differences in the genome-wide DNA methylation pattern and impact on gene expression, microRNA levels and insulin secretion in human pancreatic islets
- Beta-cell specific deletion of dicer1 leads to defective insulin secretion and diabetes mellitus.
- Differences in islet-enriched miRNAs in healthy and glucose intolerant human subjects.
- Differential Glucose-Regulation of MicroRNAs in Pancreatic Islets of Non-Obese Type 2 Diabetes Model Goto-Kakizaki Rat.
13 December 2016