Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Autoimmune responses against the apo B-100 LDL receptor-binding site protect against arterial accumulation of lipids in LDL receptor deficient mice.
- Inhibition of injury-induced arterial remodelling and carotid atherosclerosis by recombinant human antibodies against aldehyde-modified apoB-100.
- Recombinant antibodies to an oxidized low-density lipoprotein epitope induce rapid regression of atherosclerosis in apobec-1(-/-)/low-density lipoprotein receptor(-/-) mice.
- Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist is detectable in human carotid artery plaques and is related to triglyceride levels and Chlamydia pneumoniae IgA antibodies.
- The presence of elafin, SLPI, IL1-RA and STNFalpha RI in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas and their relation to the degree of tumour differentiation.
20 October 2016