Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Altered Desaturation and Elongation of Fatty Acids in Hormone-Sensitive Lipase Null Mice
- Impact of temperature dependent sampling procedures in proteomics and peptidomics – A characterization of the liver and pancreas post mortem degradome
- Size, structure and scaling relationships in glycogen from various sources investigated with asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation and (1)H NMR.
- Attainment of brown adipocyte features in white adipocytes of hormone-sensitive lipase null mice.
- Disturbed cholesterol homeostasis in hormone-sensitive lipase null mice.
- Hormone-sensitive lipase is necessary for normal mobilization of lipids during sub-maximal exercise.
- Metabolomic and proteomic analysis of a clonal insulin-producing beta-cell line (INS-1 832/13).
- Omics Techniques Applied to Diabetes Research - Focus on HSL-Null Mice and Clonal β-Cells
- A probabilistic treatment of the missing spot problem in 2D gel electrophoresis experiments
- Adsorption of macromolecules at oil-water interfaces during emulsification
- Analysis of DIGE data using a linear mixed model allowing for protein-specific dye effects
- Competitive adsorption of proteins from total hen egg yolk during emulsification
20 October 2016