Carl Ekman, MD, PhD
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Gas6 is complexed to soluble tyrosine kinase receptor Axl in human blood.
- Growth arrest specific protein 6 (gas6) and its receptors expression and signalling in beta cells
- Plasma concentrations of Gas6 (growth arrest specific protein 6) and its soluble tyrosine kinase receptor sAxl in sepsis and systemic inflammatory response syndromes
- Plasma concentrations of Gas6 and soluble Axl correlate with disease and predict mortality in patients with critical limb ischemia.
- Plasma concentrations of growth arrest specific protein 6 and the soluble form of its tyrosine kinase receptor Axl as markers of large abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- The Soluble Form of the Axl Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
11 May 2017