Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- An Increased Diagnostic Sensitivity of Truncated GAD65 Autoantibodies in Type 1 Diabetes May Be Related to HLA-DQ8
- Analgesic antipyretic use among young children in the TEDDY study : No association with islet autoimmunity
- Antibody Affinity Against 2009 A/H1N1 Influenza and Pandemrix Vaccine Nucleoproteins Differs Between Childhood Narcolepsy Patients and Controls
- Psychological manifestations of celiac disease autoimmunity in young children
- A Comparison of Rule-based Analysis with Regression Methods in Understanding the Risk Factors for Study Withdrawal in a Pediatric Study
- Complement gene variants in relation to autoantibodies to beta cell specific antigens and type 1 diabetes in the TEDDY Study
- Increased DNA methylation variability in type 1 diabetes across three immune effector cell types
- A/H1N1 antibodies and TRIB2 autoantibodies in narcolepsy patients diagnosed in conjunction with the Pandemrix vaccination campaign in Sweden 2009-2010.
- Activating germline mutations in STAT3 cause early-onset multi-organ autoimmune disease.
- Antibodies to influenza virus A/H1N1 hemagglutinin in type 1 diabetes children diagnosed before, during and after the Swedish A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccination campaign 2009-2010.
- Few differences in cytokines between patients newly diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and their healthy siblings
- Guthrie card methylomics identifies temporally stable epialleles that are present at birth in humans
- High levels of immunoglobulin E and a continuous increase in immunoglobulin G and immunoglobulin M by age in children with newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes
- A new PCR-SSP method for HLA DR-DQ risk assessment for celiac disease.
- Correlations between islet autoantibody specificity and the SLC30A8 genotype with HLA-DQB1 and metabolic control in new onset type 1 diabetes
- Danish children born with glutamic acid decarboxylase-65 and islet antigen-2 autoantibodies at birth had an increased risk to develop type 1 diabetes
- Atherogenic vascular and lipid phenotypes in young patients with Type 1 diabetes are associated with diabetes high-risk HLA genotype
- The environmental determinants of diabetes in the young (TEDDY) study: Study design
- Two insulin gene single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with type 1 diabetes risk in the Finnish and Swedish populations
- Type 1 diabetes risk analysis on dried blood spot samples from population-based newborns: design and feasibility of an unselected case-control study
23 November 2016