Andreas Martinsson, MD
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Epidemiological aspects of aortic stenosis
- Epidemiology of valvular heart disease in a Swedish nationwide hospital-based register study
- Familial Aggregation of Aortic Valvular Stenosis : A Nationwide Study of Sibling Risk
- Genetic Interactions with Age, Sex, Body Mass Index, and Hypertension in Relation to Atrial Fibrillation : The AFGen Consortium
- Heritability of Mitral Regurgitation : Observations From the Framingham Heart Study and Swedish Population
- A pharmacodynamic comparison of 5 anti-platelet protocols in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary PCI.
- Anemia in the general population: prevalence, clinical correlates and prognostic impact.
- Carotid plaque, intima-media thickness, and incident aortic stenosis: a prospective cohort study.
- Delay From First Medical Contact to Primary PCI and All-Cause Mortality: A Nationwide Study of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- Impact of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on morbidity and mortality after myocardial infarction.
- Noncardiac Surgery in Patients With Aortic Stenosis: A Contemporary Study on Outcomes in a Matched Sample From the Danish Health Care System
8 May 2017