Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Circulating cytokines reflect the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines in atherosclerotic plaques.
- Human Carotid Plaques With High Levels of Interleukin-16 Are Associated With Reduced Risk for Cardiovascular Events.
- Low elastin content of carotid plaques is associated with increased risk of ipsilateral stroke.
- Evidence for altered inflammatory and repair responses in symptomatic carotid plaques from elderly patients.
- Impaired Fibrous Repair: A Possible Contributor to Atherosclerotic Plaque Vulnerability in Patients With Type II Diabetes.
- Plasma levels of high-sensitive C-reactive protein do not correlate with inflammatory activity in carotid atherosclerotic plaques.
- Treatment with betablockers is associated with higher grey-scale median in carotid plaques
20 October 2016