Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Lifestyle and precision diabetes medicine : will genomics help optimise the prediction, prevention and treatment of type 2 diabetes through lifestyle therapy?
- New Blood Pressure-Associated Loci Identified in Meta-Analyses of 475 000 Individuals
- The heritable basis of gene–environment interactions in cardiometabolic traits
- Do genetic factors modify the relationship between obesity and hypertriglyceridemia?
- Established BMI-associated genetic variants and their prospective associations with BMI and other cardiometabolic traits : the GLACIER Study
- Innate biology versus lifestyle behaviour in the aetiology of obesity and type 2 diabetes: the GLACIER Study.
- Trans-ancestry meta-analyses identify rare and common variants associated with blood pressure and hypertension
20 October 2016