Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- A novel interaction between the FLJ33534 locus and smoking in obesity: a genome-wide study of 14 131 Pakistani adults.
- Established BMI-associated genetic variants and their prospective associations with BMI and other cardiometabolic traits : the GLACIER Study
- Innate biology versus lifestyle behaviour in the aetiology of obesity and type 2 diabetes: the GLACIER Study.
- Genetic and Environmental Risk Factors in the Development of Obesity
- Genetic predisposition to weight loss & regain with lifestyle intervention: analyses from the Diabetes Prevention Program & the Look AHEAD randomized controlled trials.
- Gene×dietary pattern interactions in obesity: analysis of up to 68,317 adults of European ancestry.
- Inverse relationship between a genetic risk score of 31 BMI loci and weight change before and after reaching middle age.
- Physical activity, smoking, and genetic predisposition to obesity in people from Pakistan: the PROMIS study.
- The Influence of Age and Sex on Genetic Associations with Adult Body Size and Shape: A Large-Scale Genome-Wide Interaction Study.