Sara Larsson, researcher engineer
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- A rapid method for the separation of vitamin D and its metabolites by ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Parathyroid hormone induces adipocyte lipolysis via PKA-mediated phosphorylation of hormone-sensitive lipase.
- White adipose tissue browning in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington's disease
- Different cell cycle kinetic effects of N1,N11-diethylnorspermine-induced polyamine depletion in four human breast cancer cell lines.
- Disturbed cholesterol homeostasis in hormone-sensitive lipase null mice.
- Lack of cholesterol mobilization in islets of hormone-sensitive lipase deficient mice impairs insulin secretion.