Pontus Andell, MD, PhD
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Intravascular Ultrasound Guidance is Associated with Better Outcome in Patients Undergoing Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Stenting Compared with Angiography Guidance Alone
- Intravenous beta-blocker therapy in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention is not associated with benefit regarding short-term mortality : A Swedish nationwide observational study
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angiotensin Receptor Blockers in Myocardial Infarction Patients With Renal Dysfunction
- Cangrelor in combination with ticagrelor provides consistent and potent P2Y12-inhibition during and after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in real-world patients with ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in acute coronary syndromes
- Risk för underbehandling efter hjärtinfarkt hos KOL-patienter
- Association between the use of fondaparinux vs low-molecular-weight heparin and clinical outcomes in patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : An analysis from the platelet inhibition and patient outcomes (plato) trial
- β-Blocker Use and Mortality in COPD Patients After Myocardial Infarction: A Swedish Nationwide Observational Study.
- A pharmacodynamic comparison of 5 anti-platelet protocols in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary PCI.
- Anemia in the general population: prevalence, clinical correlates and prognostic impact.
- Delay From First Medical Contact to Primary PCI and All-Cause Mortality: A Nationwide Study of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- Impact of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on morbidity and mortality after myocardial infarction.