Kristina Bengtsson Boström
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- C-peptide concentration, mortality and vascular complications in people with Type 2 diabetes. The Skaraborg Diabetes Register.
- Diagnoses have the greatest impact on variation in sick-leave certification rate among primary-care patients in Sweden: A multilevel analysis including patient, physician and primary health-care centre levels.
- Evaluation of common variants in the six known maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) genes for association with type 2 diabetes
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies loci for type 2 diabetes and triglyceride levels
- Interaction between the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene insertion/deletion polymorphism and obstructive sleep apnoea as a mechanism for hypertension.
- Predictors of acute myocardial infarction mortality in hypertensive patients treated in primary care.
- Hypertension prevalence in obstructive sleep apnoea and sex: a population-based case-control study
- Multilevel analysis of systolic blood pressure and ACE gene I/D polymorphism in 438 Swedish families - a public health perspective
- The Kruppel-like factor 11 (KLF11) Q62R polymorphism is not associated with type 2 diabetes in 8,676 people