Jan Hedenbro, Associate Professor
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Corticosteroids or Not for Postoperative Nausea : A Double-Blinded Randomized Study
- Intraabdominal Pressure and Postoperative Discomfort in Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (RYGB) Surgery: a Randomized Study.
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass versus calorie restriction: support for surgery as the direct contributor to aloncltered responses of insulin and incretins to a mixed meal
- Substantial Decrease in Comorbidity 5 Years After Gastric Bypass : A Population-based Study From the Scandinavian Obesity Surgery Registry
- Systematic review of risk prediction models for diabetes after bariatric surgery
- Bariatric Surgery can Lead to Net Cost Savings to Health Care Systems: Results from a Comprehensive European Decision Analytic Model
- Clinical Indications, Utilization, and Funding of Bariatric Surgery in Europe
- Formation of the Scandinavian Obesity Surgery Registry, SOReg.
- Management of suspected anastomotic leak after bariatric laparoscopic Roux-en-y gastric bypass
- Mucosal glucagon-like peptide-1 and gastric inhibitory polypeptide cell numbers in the super-obese human foregut after gastric bypass.
- Preoperative Nutrition and Postoperative Discomfort in an ERAS Setting: A Randomized Study in Gastric Bypass Surgery.
- Response to the Comment on "Bariatric Surgery can Lead to Net Cost Savings to Health Care Systems: Results from a Comprehensive European Decision Analytic Model"
- Short- and Long-Term Hormonal and Metabolic Consequences of Reversing Gastric Bypass to Normal Anatomy in a Type 2 Diabetes Patient.
- Water with Food Intake Does Not Influence Caloric Intake After Gastric Bypass (GBP): a Cross-Over Trial.